11th Class Biology Practical List Multan Board 2014
1. Identification of biochemical from biological material.
2. Study of effect of temperature and enzyme and substrate concentration on activity of enzyme (Pepsin).
3. Study of animal and plant cells by staining with safarine, acid Fu chin , methylene blue, eosin.
4. Investigation of bacterial content of fresh and stale milk.
5. Study of Nostoc from fresh material and prepared slides.
7. Identification of Chorella, Euglena, Volvox, Ulothrix, Ulva from fresh material and prepared slides.
8. Identification of paramecium and amoeba from fresh matrial and prepared slides.
9. Study of Yeast, Ustilago tritici and Pencillin from fresh materials and slides.
10. Examination of Marchantia and Fun aria (external morphology) from fresh material and sex organs from prepared slides.
11. Study of Adytum.
12. Study of Pinus male and female cones from fresh or preserved materials.
13. Description in technical terms of the families Rosacea, Solanaceae, Caeselpiniaceae, Fabaceae and Phocaea.
14. Exposure of digestive system of frog and cockroach.
15. Exposure of respiratory system of frog.
16. Investigation and measurement of factor affecting rate of transpiration using photometer (factors include wind, removal, of some leaves, covering lower epidermis and Vaseline).
17. Study from slides of internal structure of monocot, and dicot, root.
18. Study from slides of internal structure of monocot and dicot stem and leaf.
19. Measurement of blood pressure during rest and after exercise with B.P apparatus.
Note: Syllabus of practical will be strictly followed which includes more practicals then mentioned in list.