NTS Test For Recruitment Policy 2014 Of Educators Phase-II Announced By The Government Of Punjab, School Education Department In All District Of Punjab
Punjab Government Has Announced Policy For Educator in Phase-II, Jobs 2014 in All districts of Punjab. Government of Punjab education ministry is announced Educators different jobs for Elementary School, Senior Elementary School and Secondary School Phase-II so if you are interested than you must have knowledge. Last Date of submitting Of Application By NTS 27-December-2014.
Last date for Apply NTS Test: 27-December-2014
Test Date: Will be Announced Later.
Terms & Conditions For Apply:
- Those candidates who could not apply for the Entry Test for any post of Educators due to any reason in response to the advertisement dated 02-11-2014, they can also apply for Entry Test.
- Those candidates who have already applied for the post of educators and Roll No. Slip issued to them they shall appear in the Entry Test as per scheduled already conveyed and NTS result shall be considered for the recruitment of Educators.
- The applications of the candidates who have already applied for the Entry Test for the post of Educator, their applications in the response to this advertisement shall not be considered and entertained for the same Post.
- Married female candidates are required to apply on the basis of husband’s domicile.
- Candidates must mention their district of domicile in the application form.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed according to the Government policy. Maximum age limit for males is 35 years and for females is 38 years. Age shall be reckoned on the last date fixed for submission of application form.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academic qualification as given against each post.
- 45% score is required to qualify NTS test.
- Test will be held at all district headquarters, Tehsile headquarters or other indicated places subject to the number of candidates.
- A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting seperate form for each post with separate fee.
- Result awaiting candidates can not apply.
- Sample papers will be available on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and PMIU website (www.pesrp.edu.pk).
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents, at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus, candidature of the particular candidate will stand cancelled.
- Incomplete appliation forms in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Candidates having punjab domicile are eligible to apply.
Examination Dates Announced For 5th And 8th Annual Board Examination 2015
PEC (Punjab Examination Commission) announced in press release that all government sectors schools students must compete in PEC exam system but this is optional for private sectors students that send registration for these exams. Then PEC start their 5th class exams from 3rd February 2015 and 8th class exams from 9th February 2015 all over Punjab. These papers included these subjects Science, Mathematics, English, Urdu, Islamic Education.
Government sectors schools must authorized for compete in exams but private schools has Own choice. If private schools students attend scholarships exams for 5th class and 8th class then first must be clear this regular exam so be careful and important note for honor students.
Registration Open for Private And Regular Candidates of 9th And 10th Part (I – II) Annual Examination 2015, BISE Bahawalpur
Board Of Intermediate And Secondary Education Bahawalpur, opens the registration of private & Regular candidates of 9th and 10th class Part(I & II) for Annual Examination 2015. This registration was starting from 11, November 2014. Now private & Regular candidates registered themselves for Annual Examination 2015 by submit online Admission Forms . The last final date with late fees will be:
- 11-November-2014 to 19-December-2014
- 20-December-2014 to 23-December-2014
- 23-December-2014 to 31-December-2014
Registration Open for Private Candidates for B.Com Part-I Annual Examination 2015, Punjab University
University of The Punjab Lahore, opens the registration of private candidates for B.Com Part-I for Annual Examination 2015. This registration was starting from 21, October 2014. Now it is last chance for private candidate to registered yourself for Annual Examination 2015. The last final date with late fees will be:
- 02-December-2014 to 30-December-2014
- 31-December-2014 to 30-January-2015
Course Outline For M.A. Kashmiriyat (Part I and II) Examination For Private Candidates, Annual System, Punjab University
The University Oriental College or Punjab University College was established in 1870. At that time in addition to oriental learning, western knowledge was also imparted. Classical languages – Arabic, Persian and Sanskrit – and oriental indigenous languages – Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and Pashto – were taught. Other fields included, engineering, mathematics, medicine, history, geography, Muhammadan Law, Dharam Shaster, Tibb Unani and Vedak, economics, philosophy, logic and photography, etc. In 1888 only the Fazil, Alam, classes of oriental languages were being taught in the College and the classes of all the other disciplines were transferred to various colleges. From the academic session 1988-89 M.A. Arabic and M.A. Sanskrit and from the academic session 1921-22 M.A. Persian classes started. In 1928 Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi research departments were established. At the time of Independence the departments of Sanskrit, Hindi and Punjabi were closed and M.A. Classes in Urdu started. Alim and Fazil classes in Urdu and Persian languages were also discontinued. In addition to M.A. Classes in Persian and Urdu classes in Asian and European languages like Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Turkish, Hindi, Japani, Kasmiri and Urdu for foreigners were started. M.A. Punjabi class started in 1970 and M.A. French class started in 1974. In 1987 M.A. Kashmiriyat class was started.
Admission Criteria For M.A. Music (Part I) Examination Semester System, Punjab University
The College of Art & Design was started as the Department of Fine Arts in 1940. Anna Molka Ahmad was its pioneer, mentor and the guiding spirit for three decades. BA classes were started in June 1942, MA Fine Arts in 1955 and BFA and MFA Graphic Design and Painting were initiated in 1964.
In 1998, the Department of Fiune Arts was given the status of an Institute, offering MFA in Graphic Design, Book Illustration, Print-Making (Graphic Arts) and Painting, along with an MA in Painting. In 2003 a Doctoral programme was started and in March 2004 the Institute of Art & Design was raised to the level of a College.
The College plans to have six independent departments, each offering three degree programmes.
BA / B. Sc or equivalent.
Preference will be given to the applicants who have BA with music an elective subject from HEC recognized institutions.
All applicants are required to either have mastery over any musical instrument, or in case of those interested in vocal singing have to demonstrate sufficient mastery of the craft and basic understanding of Ragas.
Admission Criteria: Basic
Hafiz-e-Qur’an 20 marks
Music as an elective subject in BA 30 marks
Academic record 60%
Entry test 40%
Course Outline For M.A. Political Science (Part I and II) Examination For Private Candidates, Annual System, Punjab University
The Department of Political Science is one of the oldest teaching departments of the University of the Punjab. It was established in 1933. The department is located in the New Campus (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) near the Auditorium. The Department of Political Science is devoted to the study of the phenomenon of politics in its theoretical and operational aspects. The M.A. and the Diploma courses are designed to provide understanding of the major theories of Political Science and International Relations, nature and dynamics of the political process, political systems and foreign policy dynamics to sharpen analytical skills with the help of the requisite theory and the methodology to enable a student to understand the dynamics of the polity and its environment. The cultivation of such mind should enable a student to deal effectively with the complexities of the life regardless of the profession or occupation that he eventually adopts. The courses also help the students to better prepare for the competitive examinations of the federal and provincial civil services and the private sector.
Course Outline For M.A. Persian (Part I and II) Examination For Private Candidates, Annual System, Punjab University
Pakistan has a historic relationship with the Persian language and has a rich heritage in this language. To keep in touch with our cultural and literary heritage the teaching of the Persian language is very essential. The teaching of Persian was started in 1870 with the establishment of the Oriental College. M.A. classes were started in 1922.